Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Builders General Contractors midlands

• 21-03-2008 3:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

Hi guys. im looking at getting some work done on my house in the midlands. iv been ringing a few Builders. and im down to just two. any info by pm and i would be very grateful.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

You might have a better chance here, than in the accommodation forum :)

S.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,942 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

loreco wrote: »
    Hi guys. im looking at getting some work done on my house in the midlands. iv been ringing a few Builders. and im down to just two. ther names are seamus foy and sons Builders. and finlay Builders in offaly. Has any one every tealt with them, any info i would be very grateful.

Thanks

There is one well established and respected contractor I have no affiliation to, but i have inspected and certified their work before and its top notch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 loreco

Thanks for the info

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 loreco

bump

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Hi loreco,

I know this thread was started elsewhere and moved here so this isn't anything against you.

Our charter is quite clear about the naming of contractors in this forum and we have already had a problematic post. (Since deleted)

What I'm going to do is edit this and remove the names of the contractors involved.

If anybody has any recommendations, please feel free to send them to loreco by pm while leaving mentioning this on thread.

• Advertisement
Advertisement