Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

vodafone 715

• 21-03-2008 4:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭

:confused:bought a vodafone one of these when on holidays in new zealand but when i try to put irish vodafone sim into it will not register!
    Can it be unlocked to work in Ireland?
    thanks
    john

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 bornfree

Hi Guys,

I have a vodafone 715 mobile fone. Laterly it dailing some funny charaters on it's own. it keeps doing this no matter what. i beleive it needs to re-install the software. does anyone know how to get this done? i need the software and i want to know how it's done. will i be able to do it on my own?

Thanks for you help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭johnnyboy4711

by those temporary unlocker shops you see in bigger cities.
    thanks
    john

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 bornfree

Thanks a lot. i finally gave it to those guys to fix it.lets see what they come up with.

Advertisement