Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Undies for Men.

Options
  • 21-03-2008 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭

Girls,
    What do you like your man in?

Boxers
    Briefs
    Jockeys
    G Strings
    Commando:eek:

What would turn you off?

I hate anything with cartoons on them..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

Ugh Briefs :eek:

As a fella, I wouldn't venture outside the house without a pair of boxers, but not loose ones. I like the "hugging" tight type. Well, while I still have the figure for them :p

Tbh I don't know how any woman could take a guy seriously in a G-String?! Or indeed briefs. And leave cartoon ones alone! I've a pair of Taz ones that have picked up more than their fair share of compliments :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭Unaton

My OH wears loose boxers. Briefs scare the hell outta me *shudder* And a g-string is wrong on oh so many levels... Never seen a guy wear them anywayz.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

cson wrote: »
    Ugh Briefs :eek:

As a fella, I wouldn't venture outside the house without a pair of boxers, but not loose ones. I like the "hugging" tight type. Well, while I still have the figure for them :p

aren't they just briefs then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,352 ✭✭✭plonk

Its actually a banana hammock

and here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rj1EDNVQsgY

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Cremo wrote: »
    aren't they just briefs then?

Boxer briefs

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 arealninja

For me it's boxers...briefs are just wrong.
    But then again I'm just a spectator :eek:

plonk wrote: »
    Its actually a banana hammock

and here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rj1EDNVQsgY
    Forget my :eek: in the post above. This is... dude... wrong wrong wrong. I'd suggest a bra there too.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,641 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

As my old economics teacher used to say, "if you get that far with a girl, the type of knickers wont matter"

Nice fitting boxers for the win.

Novelty boxers are for special occasions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭allabouteve

Plain white cotton boxers please. On a well built guy the trunks style will do, but only if he's built.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭cuckoo

All i ask is that they be clean.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Peared

cuckoo wrote: »

Jeez. Fusseeeeee.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Boxers... But if he's working out at the gym, how in the world would he be comfy in boxers, so maybe a little latitude depending upon the occasion? (That is, unless it's bedroom gymnastics, then commando for sure!)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭cuckoo

Peared wrote: »
    Jeez. Fusseeeeee.

Hey, a gal's gotta have standards. ;)

cuckoo wrote: »

+ (a) His mamie didn't buy them and especially so if (b) she feels the need to explain her preferences in his underwear selection to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Peared

Moonbaby wrote: »
    + (a) His mamie didn't buy them and especially so if (b) she feels the need to explain her preferences in his underwear selection to you.

Somebody is sounding a little traumatised.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

black boxers are awesome.

i'd put the :eek: beside the g-string long before i'd put it beside commando.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Glitteronsnow

Boxers ftw. Just not white ones. I think novelty ones are deadly. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭The Queen

Boxers. All the way! But mostly, because I like to wear them when I stay in my OHs gaf. They are so comfy!

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Rogueish

Boxer briefs are the only way to go!!!

I can't understand why anyone would be comfortable in loose boxers. Nothing stays in place and the easy access front invariably has no buttons and 'accessories' have a nasty habit of falling out!!

G-strings are soooo wrong on so many levels.

Commando - you have no idea how many guys forget to take a clean pair of boxers/jocks to training and go home commando. I have to say it would be preferable to going home in dirty smelly sweaty jocks.

As for cartoons at least they are making an effort to wear jocks.

Oh and they MUST be clean. Seeing a grown man with skidmarks :eek: do I need to say more!

(I work as a rehabilitation therapist with athletes so it necessitates some form of undress - thank God for towel draping!!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Rogueish wrote: »

I can't understand why anyone would be comfortable in loose boxers. Nothing stays in place and the easy access front invariably has no buttons and 'accessories' have a nasty habit of falling out!!
    you can also have buttons on loose boxers too, and with loose boxers you're giving it space and the freedom to move around and breathe. also loose boxers will keep the temp. down. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Rogueish

I coming from a work point of view. If things need movement and air fine but I really don't need a peep show when I'm working. If loose boxers have buttons fine but that doesn't stop bits falling down the leg of them!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

The Queen wrote: »
    Boxers. All the way! But mostly, because I like to wear them when I stay in my OHs gaf. They are so comfy!
    I've always thought women look good in boxers, provided they're the right size for them ...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Eviledna

Aren't briefs bad for the kitandkaboodles? Reduces sperm count and all that malarkey?:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Quality wrote: »
    Jockeys

What are jockeys? Other than small people who race about on horses... as I don't think you could wrap one of them about your privates...

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Boxers only for me. No tighty-whiteys or ball stranglers and certainly no g-ers.

I'd often go commando after training etc or if I'm chillin in a pair of boardies. You can get a nice draft up the leg. All helps when it's in the late 30s.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

monkeyfudge: Dunno.. I'd say you could.. but you wouldn't want to run with one around there.. *ahem* :eek:

boxer-briefs ftw. little distracting trying to spar/throw kicks when things are loose.. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

What are jockeys?
    Think they mean old-style y-fronts ...
    Other than small people who race about on horses... as I don't think you could wrap one of them about your privates...
    You might be surprised. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Rogueish wrote: »

I can't understand why anyone would be comfortable in loose boxers. Nothing stays in place

Boxer briefs are about as comfortable as a straight jacket tbh.

I've always thought women look good in boxers, provided they're the right size for them ...

Yea, probably because of your latent homosexual tendencies :rolleyes:

+1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

rofl rig, i actually said that to him :D
    You might be surprised. ;)
    I knew sj was into horse racing, but didn't know he was a jockey.. defo short enough! :p

Advertisement