Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Undies for Men.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

You do know there are such things as female jockeys, right?

And it's hardly fair to slag sj when he's not around.

Hmmm ... though, on second thoughts ... >_>

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

And it's hardly fair to slag sj when he's not around.

Hmmm ... though, on second thoughts ... >_>

ah no, don't go and wake the lad up... let him sleep ;):p

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

You do know there are such things as female jockeys, right?

So are you suggesting that SJ might also be a woman?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

So are you suggesting that SJ might also be a woman?
    Well, he always believed that you could be anything you wanted to be ...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭cuckoo

Quality wrote: »
    Girls,
    What do you like your man in?

And, whoosh, lots of boys appear to share their thoughts...

Ok, male boardsies, as long as you are here could you answer a question; commando - is this not a little dangerous with the close zip proximity?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

nah, trousers have a little piece of material blocking the zip from the inside, moves away to one side when needed(peeing) - so everything's kept well away from the zip :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Or button fly jeans.

Commando ftw.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

Personally I can't stand anything except boxers.

ANything else just feels to restrictive.

The Queen wrote: »
    Boxers. All the way! But mostly, because I like to wear them when I stay in my OHs gaf. They are so comfy!

Imagine the shock if the pronouns were reversed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Nice white Y-Fronts are my favourite,as they support the sack and cradle the tackle better than the others.The cotton is also nice and soft and and doesn't chafe the bag area and prevents wine glow.
    Only drawback is they can be fairly difficult to keep clean as I found out when I divested on a passionate occasion and she was like the landing threshold of Heathrow rwy 28L.Kinda dissipated the passion :o:o

Thats my 2c worth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30,731 ✭✭✭✭princess-lala

Ugh:eek: Jeepers no man in a G-string for me thanks:)

Oh lord no briefs either:(

Boxers for me:) not too loose or too tight just the perfect fit:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

:eek:so it's true when i asked my friends this question,same 'what the f*ck!' when i mentioned brief...now i feel really lucky i am normal!:)

always considering boxer is abit old fashion IMO

and think the g-string i bought while i was in US will never see the daylight again:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭2 stroke

I'd like to add my tuppence worth even though I'm not a girl. Around the house/bedroom I prefer loose boxers, however these were obvously designed by a woman. Uncomfortable seam in the center? very uncomfortable while driving or taking a bus, also too much room for dangly bits to bang around during strenuous activity so boxer briefs with built in ballroom for daily use.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭mollybird

well ladies i think there is nothing sexier than a man in silk boxers. unfortunely my man won't wear them:( i hate tightie whities. eugh!! nothing white please!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

mollybird wrote: »
    well ladies i think there is nothing sexier than a man in silk boxers. unfortunely my man won't wear them:( i hate tightie whities. eugh!! nothing white please!!

Totally agree. White is horrible! Black all the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭cuckoo

orla wrote: »
    Totally agree. White is horrible! Black all the way.

As long as they're not following the 'black doesn't show the dirt' school of thought. :(

I think black suits the skin tone of most guys in Ireland better anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

I agree with the tight boxers/boxer briefs things.

My OH had a pair of giant grey silk boxers that had "I'm the boss" written all over them. His stepmother bought for them for him. They were hideous and when we moved they "went missing"!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭funkycat83

funny that only just today a guy i know informed me that calvin klein boxers are very comfortable! just thought id share :)

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Popinjay

I'm another one of these blokes rushing in to reply. Commando all the way. It's comfortable for both temperature and spaciousness.

My gf was a bit surprised when she first noticed the lack of undergarment but now she doesn't like it on the rare occasions I wear underwear. Even if it the sexy stuff. Likes the idea of having one less layer of protection for me during strip poker and the like.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,942 ✭✭✭topper75

watna wrote: »
    They were hideous and when we moved they "went missing"!

Lots of my clothes went missing over the years....hmmm.

Hey! historical fact for you guys - there were no such thing as boxers back in the day.

In fact they were 'started' by Nick Kamen in the Levi's ad in the laundry where he took off his jeans. Y-fronts were considered too revealing for daytime tv so the ad producers made him wear white shorts - hence boxers. Fact. You bebo generationers would like totally so not remember that ad.

Y-front jockey ftw.

Why?
    • G-string just wrong
    • Boxers too loose and no support
    They win by default.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 609 ✭✭✭GA361

Briefs are for men over the age of 46....

FACT!

• Advertisement

Go back to your Bebo page GA361. Somebody could have sent you a new R&B video, or whatever you kids are listening to these days. Like ...whatever!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 609 ✭✭✭GA361

topper75 wrote: »
    Go back to your Bebo page GA361. Somebody could have sent you a new R&B video, or whatever you kids are listening to these days. Like ...whatever!!!

Ha Ha.Geese,lighten up.........
    Bebo page...dont have one.
    R & B...No thanks,Elvis,Johnny Cash and Willie Nelson for me thanks.

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

oh definitley boxers.

and I love the waist band when it is just slighly visible. oh yum yum yum

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

GA361 wrote: »
    Briefs are for men over the age of 46....

FACT!
    :O stunning generalization indeed,basically mostly US and big asia males are old man?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

topper75 wrote: »
    Lots of my clothes went missing over the years....hmmm.

Hey! historical fact for you guys - there were no such thing as boxers back in the day.

In fact they were 'started' by Nick Kamen in the Levi's ad in the laundry where he took off his jeans. Y-fronts were considered too revealing for daytime tv so the ad producers made him wear white shorts - hence boxers. Fact. You bebo generationers would like totally so not remember that ad.

Y-front jockey ftw.

Why?
    • G-string just wrong
    • Boxers too loose and no support
    They win by default.

Ugh, why bother with arguing which wins! I have boxers, briefs, boxer briefs etc, and I wear whichever I feel like wearing! Why does one have to "win"?

Each jewels to their own crown!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Puddleduck

funkycat83 wrote: »
    funny that only just today a guy i know informed me that calvin klein boxers are very comfortable! just thought id share :)

The boyfriend has calvin klein and tommy hilfiger boxers and I whole heartedly agree, they are sexilicious

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

cuckoo wrote: »

Ok, male boardsies, as long as you are here could you answer a question; commando - is this not a little dangerous with the close zip proximity?

As Long as Your Carefull its ok

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Keep the Frank above the beans. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Boxer Briefs for me please. Keep everything where it should be, without causing discomfort. Too loose=junk is loose

Loose junk is sad junk

Too tight = junk is uncomfortable

Squashed junk is junk that needs constant adjusting in public

• Advertisement

GA361 wrote: »
    Ha Ha.Geese,lighten up.........
    Bebo page...dont have one.
    R & B...No thanks,Elvis,Johnny Cash and Willie Nelson for me thanks.

Sorry, only messing - topic is hardly serious! Good musical taste you have all the same. Don't be too hard on us y-fronters - we are just doing the best we can to support ourselves.

Advertisement