Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diamond Pattern Tank-Tops?

Options
  • 21-03-2008 6:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭

Okay, strange request here, but i need to source out some diamond pattern tank-tops, like the golfing type... Anybody know where I can buy them?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭TristanPeter

Next time you see a Galway scobie-gomie with a baseball cap, nike-airs, and a shaved head (fringe optional extra) ask him (or her even) where he got his lovely one. probably TK Max somehere

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭Buzz Buzz

The pattern is called 'argyle' if ya wanna get really technical.. and I dont think there in this season.. but you might pick them up in Topshop or Tommy Hilfiger if they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

Next time you see a Galway scobie-gomie

Ha ha, gomie - best word in the English language!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭sam69

Thanks for that...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭sensitive_soul

sam69 wrote: »
    Okay, strange request here, but i need to source out some diamond pattern tank-tops, like the golfing type... Anybody know where I can buy them?

That pattern is called 'Argyle', look it up on google, it should be easier to find if you know the pattern name

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭inisboffin

Hmm, I see a strange connection..
    Are you perchance, buying this for a rather gawky uncle?
    ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Try Golfstyle.

Advertisement