Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Proel Diehard range "Guaranteed for life".

Options
  • 21-03-2008 7:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭

I purchased a few Proel Diehard RCA to Phono cables and after a few months useage on the road they are beginning to break up. The gold plated shield around the RCA end is breaking off. Dose anyone have the same problem? and can this part be replaced as it comes seperate from the connector? Anyone know of an official agent in this country?. These cables were very expensive and I would have expect something more durable.

dh220lu1.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭PaulBrewer

When I worked in Music Maker they were the distributors, however that's 5 years ago. Give them a bell on 01-6779004.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

PaulBrewer wrote: »
    When I worked in Music Maker they were the distributors, however that's 5 years ago. Give them a bell on 01-6779004.
    Cheers will do.

Apologies to proel, those small broken inserts were not from the cable but came out of the cheap Vestax mixer I was using :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

Apologies to proel, those small broken inserts were not from the cable but came out of the cheap Vestax mixer I was using :eek:

So tuff they broke the mixer..... crazy cables.. :D

So tuff they broke the mixer..... crazy cables.. :D
    They are a tight fit compaired to your standard cables, I have no trouble with them on the back of an Allen & Heath XZone62 but the Vestax connections are just not up too it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement