Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

kwa m9 trouble?

Options
  • 21-03-2008 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭

Hey just got a new kwa m9 today and for a while it was working grand but now the gas seems to be releasing to much at one time its hard to explain but i done my best....anyway i was just wondering does this mean the gun is faulty or what?any suggestians on how to fix it or should i just bring it back?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

would need a bit more information really., are you filling it with the gas bottle upside down? are you doing it cold etc?green gas/propane/134a.,?

• Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭heyjay14

heyjay14 wrote: »
    Hey just got a new kwa m9 today and for a while it was working grand but now the gas seems to be releasing to much at one time its hard to explain but i done my best....anyway i was just wondering does this mean the gun is faulty or what?any suggestians on how to fix it or should i just bring it back?

i am filing it up upside down and the gas is ultrair power gas and appears to be green...lol sorry im abit of a newb...

can you hear any of it leaking back out when ya fill it? it should take about 6-7 seconds to get a decent fill into it and do that while its upside down., then but it near the heater to get warm, then try fire it and see what ya think., it could just be because the temperature is too low.,

• Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭heyjay14

ok thanks the other thing is about the blowback when i shoot the slide doesnt go back to the shooting position properly does that mean it needs oil or wat?if so wat type of oil should i use?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

As I asked in the other thread, does that happen when you're firing bb's or dry firing?

• Advertisement

if dry firing the slide should lock back if theres no BBs in the mag,,.
    the oil ya need is silicone oil., :)

Advertisement