Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beretta AL 391 20gauge

Options
  • 21-03-2008 8:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Has anyone used this gun or 12 gauge version & whats the opions on the gun? I collected mine this week heading ,going to try it sunday at clays cant wait :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭foxshooter243

breatta wrote: »
    Has anyone used this gun or 12 gauge version & whats the opions on the gun? I collected mine this week heading ,going to try it sunday at clays cant wait :D

fantastic gun, you made a good buy,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭J.R.

breatta wrote: »

I know lads that have the 12g - brilliant gun - I assume the 20g is as good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

I have one in 12G, a sporter, fabulous piece of kit

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Hezz700

I Have one in 12g syn, a serious piece of kit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 breatta

Tuck it out yesterday over 200 rounds fired not one jam and everyone there wanted a shot of it and loved the gun so i'm happy, all i have to do now is start hitting with it. Thanks for replys lads..

• Advertisement
Advertisement