Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ww motivation needed!!

• 21-03-2008 8:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hi... Well this is an experience!!!! I am, what you would call a virgin!! A chat room virgin. I was on the web looking for my nearest ww meeting (tuesday 25th at 10.30) and happened across this board.... and by reading a few of the postings im far from being on my own... Im nearly forty and have just had my 3rd child (shes 4 months and wonderful) after a 11 year gap... Am im so in need of a bit of motivation.. OK A LOT of motivation!! I went to ww about 5 years ago and lost about 1 1/2 stone.. I now weight about 2 stone heavier!!! I decided I would do ww on my own from home about 3 weeks ago but every 2 days I seemed to lose my way, and I've put on about 1/2 a stone!!!! HELP!!! The more I think about losing weight the more I seem to eat. So I think I'll have to start attending meetings.. I would appriciate any help or support in my mission to be fit @ 40...
    user_offline.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭Suzywuzy

I'm the exact same. Been doing it at home for the past few weeks and keep going on and off it, getting take aways with the boyfriend when we're in his place (he lives with his dad and brother so you can only imagine !). But put the foot down yesterday having heard him saying the day before that he wants to lose a bit of weight, and asked him to stay off takeaways and junk food with me for the next 5 weeks in ernest (his 21st is in 5 weeks), so we agreed and the only form of takeaway we're gonna let ourselves near is Subway, but I think I can hold myself back from that too.

Advertisement