Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trek Stockist Northern Ireland

Options
  • 21-03-2008 8:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭

Anyone know were I could get a Trek shop up the north. After searching around for a bike I'm looking to buy a Trek Madone 5.2

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,501 ✭✭✭daymobrew

Pick a random postcode and enter it in the Trek Dealer search page (though I didn't find any within 100km of Antrim).

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭digitalage

anyone ever heard of this dhop in Donegal, prices are alot better than in
    Dublin
    http://castlecycles.com/index1.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭penexpers

The prices look good, but they are in violation of Treks selling policy.
    Trek Bicycle Corporation does not authorize our retailers to sell new or used Trek product over the Internet or by mail order.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭digitalage

That would'nt bother me too much as I would go up to Donegal and get fitted out, the price difference would be a nice weekend up there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭neilled

penexpers wrote: »
    The prices look good, but they are in violation of Treks selling policy.

More likely, if you try order online you'll get an email saying no can do, or pay online and collect instore which seems to be the deal with a few uk retailers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,501 ✭✭✭daymobrew

digitalage wrote: »
    That would'nt bother me too much as I would go up to Donegal and get fitted out, the price difference would be a nice weekend up there.
    You could visit Wheelworx Bikes in Clondalkin to see if they would price match.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭el tel

http://www.wheelsnmotion.co.uk/ LURGAN, Co. ARMAGH

Advertisement