Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Song Title???

Options
  • 21-03-2008 9:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭

Hi, sorry mods if this is in the wrong place so feel free to move but I have a lyric in my head of a song I heard on Paddys Day very drunk in some random bar so not too sure how it goes but it was something along these lines, its a sorta Rock, Irish Trad song ala Christy Moore-ish anyways from no particular part of the song.....

.....there's a rumour around the village
    and its coming back again......

Anyone know the title or who sings it? Ive tried google to no avail, any help would be greatly appreciated..........

Cheers,
    Jay.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭flanum

ya couldnt get any vaguer??
    ive a funny feelin its somethig by john spillane (he of nomos fame) or the waterboys??
    get a listen to "im gonna set you free" by nomos with john spillane singing...

Advertisement