Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

wat would be your favorite gta moment

• 21-03-2008 10:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

was it the start of sanandreas when carl says"its time 2 go home"or in vice city when you see motor bikes are actually there or when you saw and felt how much you could do kill and see in gta 3 tell please mine has got to be killing loads of ballas in gta sa !!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Loads of good times so couldn't pick. The concert with Lovefist in Vice City. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

So many to choose from, but you can't beat cruising down Ocean Beach on a PCJ 600 while listening to the sounds of Corey Hart...

The "Two faced Tanner" mission in GTA3 was fantastic... "a strangely animated character":p

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Frankmagnet

Loved the mission in SA where you were on the bike being chased by the big rig. Straight out of T2, class :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

The Scarface-like mission on Vice City, "The Final Stand" or something like that... I felt something great in me. The first ever time I played GTA, the original 1. You couldn't help but feel you're in the presence of greatness, you just knew it was going to become a cult classic, a legendary game.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

Finding a certain "weapon" in the showers of the police station in San Andreas :D

Also in GTA III, I spent ages trying to get over a certain wall in which I was sure there was a hidden package behind. When I finally got over, there was a sign that said, "You weren't supposed to be able to get here you know". :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement