Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how stupid did u make him look

• 22-03-2008 12:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

clothes!!!

was it the super man clothes to the super cool grove street look or a pizza man or could it be just pants tell me all

cars!!!
    was it a low down car or a tractor or a motor bike from vice city or a quad from sanandreas was it a fire enjine and lets not forget planes was it a cool chopper or a jumbo jet or was it a huge boat to a small dinkey and last but not least was it walking running climbing swimming jumbing or .....TELL ME ALL TYPES !!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

I'm very sorry, but I just want to ask you 1 question, I don't mean anything by it... what age are you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

11 years old judging by the profile...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Oh dear...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 peterk12

yes i am 11 and i enjoy gta my parents are strict bout 18 plus games and wats wit the oh dear i thought alot of kids would b on this site please do not treat me like an ass cos im 11 thank u

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 krustywanksock

Roscommon hahahahahahahahahhahahhahhahaahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahha

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement