Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

kwa m9?

Options
  • 22-03-2008 3:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭

hey iv recently been having trouble with my m9 in that everytime i shoot the gun the barrel won't automatically go back into place meaning that the hop up stays exposed until you push it back manually?....any suggestians....thanks in advance....:o

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Eh, you already posted this 2 posts down...

Stupid question, but are you dry firing the AEP, that is, are you shooting a bb every time?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,804 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

you mean the slide is stcuk in the locked back position, friend of mine had a

problem like this on a kjw m9, piece of metal on the slide was bent and

stopped the slide returning. he has to get the part replaced

:cool::cool::cool:

feylya wrote: »
    Eh, you already posted this 2 posts down...

Stupid question, but are you dry firing the AEP, that is, are you shooting a bb every time?

its a gbb

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Yeah, that too...

It's not damaging the gun that I'm talking about. When I fire my M9 without a bb, it locks open too.

feylya wrote: »
    Yeah, that too...

It's not damaging the gun that I'm talking about. When I fire my M9 without a bb, it locks open too.

oh yeah now i know what ya mean, post edited :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

You already have a thread

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement