Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to instal brushes?

Options
  • 22-03-2008 3:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭

hi, i have photoshop 7.0, and i wonder how do i instal brushes?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭decimal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 the_gimp

there two ways to do it. the first is go to My computer/c drive/program files/ adobe/ photoshop/ presets/ brushes. and throw em in there. I think thats can slow down photoshop loading cause it has to load all the brushes you.ve putin that folder so the way i do it is.

open photoshop in the top left in that little box where ya select the brush sizes theres a little arrow in the right of that box click that and click LOAD BRUSHES then select where ever ya keep the brushes.

i just downloads em all to a special folder so i no where they all are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭TYR ->

It doesn't look like the brushes i downloaded works, is there anywhere else i can download brushes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭TYR ->

I added the brushes into the brushes folder, but they still won't work, why is that?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

TYR, this is photography forum.
    To answer your question, you drop the brush into the "Brushes" folder in the Adobe folder in Program Files.
    That's if you're using Windows, which I presume you are.
    Next time, JFGI. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 the_gimp

try the other way by loading brushes from outside photoshop. if that dont work try downloading them again and make sure you have unziped them

Advertisement