Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alphabeat

Options
  • 22-03-2008 6:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭

Well, before I start off about this...there's no Pop section on the Boards? Hmmm. Anyway, I dunno if anyone of you have heard of these guys yet, their a Danish pop group. Their first single plays a bit on the satellite music channels, that's where I heard of them. I think their the best thing to happen to pop in decades. Their album is classic, pure pop - the good kind, full of youth and verve, really great party music or just when you want to get into a good mood. I urge you guys to take a look, it's brilliant!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

I really have to say that song is class, very catchy. I'd say there gonna be huge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 yogert

I agree and I can asure a few plays of Fascination will give you a better buzz than any narcotic known to man! ;)
    Pop seems to be very well served at the moment in my opinion with this lot MGMT, Hot Chip and Bloc Party's latest Flux.

The word is on your lips!

Advertisement