Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Criss Angel

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭bigslick

Yeah Criss Angel has been about for a while now. On his 3rd season of Mindfreak (his television show) now. Hes very good at what he does, ie very visual and personal illusions. I met and chatted with him for bit when i was over in vegas and was real bang up guy, very easy going and talkative about magic and illusions

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭WooPeeA

Wish to see him live..

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Wow, some very impressive stuff there!

I did see another video of his where he climbs through a plate glass window.

While this trick is impressive I really don't llike two things about it.

1. He closes the door...gives the impression of hiding something (he is)
    2. He places paper over the glass (hiding something)

For me, these things actually ruin the effect and take away from the 'feat'.
    Again, he's a very good performer but this is one trick of his that just didn't work for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

two pages in and already a thread idolising cris angel? lock forum please!!! is there some way of keeping the forum to magicians then?

cris angel is a con, was once a good magician with decent slight of hand, but his tv shows RELY on stooges and fake volunteers. in the window effect above for example, the person who goes into the room with him is in on the effect, and what is with the prolonged lace tie RECORDED by the camera?!?

A joke of a magician.

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭bigslick

zuroph wrote: »
    two pages in and already a thread idolising cris angel? lock forum please!!!

A joke of a magician.

dont see why you make this comment. we arent idolising him just admiring him for his skills and presentation which has landed him many awards and his own long running tv show.

and lock forum??!!! what makes you think u can make orders round here? pretty sure we have two very competant mods thank you very much, now scurry off

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Lets keep it friendly.

Zuroph as I said in the other thread if you have a problem with this forum then you can voice your concerns in Feedback or Helpdesk.

:D Criss ain't exactly a "young magician"...He's in his forties apparently..I used to like his earlier stuff,but he lost me on the mindfreak series,when he decided Hollywood style special effects were acceptable.. heres 3 great videos that perfectly demonstrate and expose,what he's up to these days

Car\Wall
    http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=mRybVvTR9Gc

Building to building levitation

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=baHxmkiuptg&feature=related

Motorcycle

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=hJw71jHTnJc

I had to post this..:D

probably the funniest music video of all time,Criss angel performing "Don't you want my love"

Advertisement