Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help with paddy power

Options
  • 22-03-2008 10:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

hi i won a few bob on paddy power poker last night and am just wondering how to transfer some of it over to my sports account for todays betting on another note im off to fairyhouse today anyboby fancy anything i havent been following the racing lately and dont know whos on form or running well thanks a lot .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

Thinking out of the box here but did you try ringing them :rolleyes:

1800 238 888

Once again www.racingpost.co.uk for todays races cards which if you know how to read a race card shows you who's in form.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,586 ✭✭✭gerire

You do it from inside the poker software
    My Account >> Transfer Tab; And move the money around

• Registered Users Posts: 11,340 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Bluetonic wrote: »
    Thinking out of the box here but did you try ringing them :rolleyes:

1800 238 888

Once again www.racingpost.co.uk for todays races cards which if you know how to read a race card shows you who's in form.

Get up on the wrong side? The lad was only asking for a bit of advice.

In answer to the OP try Priests' Leap in the National, winner of the Thyestes. Over last few years winners of this race have had a good record in Aintree National and the yard have avoided that race for this one. Currently around 10/1. Also a bookie friend of mine has said that a few of her shrewd punters have gone for Alexander Taipan. Around 14/1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 iamspartacus

Thanks for all your replies.Yeh found out you have to open up the poker software to transfer.Well i had a good day at the races anyway.Came home with over £100 profit after all my drinks which is good, I think. Thanks again:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

on another note im off to fairyhouse today anyboby fancy anything i havent been following the racing lately and dont know whos on form or running well thanks a lot .
    In answer to the OP try Priests' Leap in the National, winner of the Thyestes. Over last few years winners of this race have had a good record in Aintree National and the yard have avoided that race for this one.

Wasn't the Irish National on Monday? The OP was going racing Saturday judging by his post stating 'today'.

How bizarre. Maybe if you weren't so quick to crucify me you'd have noticed.

OP - well done on make a bit of cash.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Irish National was on Monday, not Sunday. . Even more BIZARRE.

Advertisement