Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

when how why

• 22-03-2008 10:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

did it take all your money or mabe you porowed it and how long did it take until you finally played it mabe you sneaked it in (like me)!! it took so much work just getting it in your house and then having 2 keep guard al the time and your prob thinking why cos it just such a good fecking game!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,653 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Eh, what? Try using punctuation

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 peterk12

sorry about dat :(:(:o:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

I think most people in this forum are old enough to buy it in shop :D and do not have to sneak in. Aren't you a bit young to be playing it? lol . Though the special edition will set me back a bit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i'm horribly confused Ted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Cremo wrote: »
    i'm horribly confused Ted.
    :D

• Advertisement

It says in his profile thats hes 11.lol.

oh, well that explains it. shouldn't be playing GTA at all tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

wasn't a prob for me sneaking it it, wasn't living at home and was about 24 when i bought it

:D

or am i too old to be playing it my self

:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

He probably doesn't know there was a GTA 1/2!! :D

was he born when gta1 came out?

• Advertisement

The year he was born actually. First gta came out in 1997. I'll be a week off being 17 when it comes out.lol. Wonder what the 11 year old following of gta is like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

*sigh*. Locked, due to the fact the game is 18 and over and "sneaking" / smuggling the game into your house isn't all too advised :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement