Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need man advice!!

Options
  • 22-03-2008 11:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭

My boyfriend and i are coming up to our ten month anniversary, and I love him so much and he loves me. We have a long distance relationship, hes in belfast and im in dublin but on holidays we go back home to donegal where we both live. However, any time we come back to our homes we have terrible problems recently. Last night, he told me I was boring and repititive, i dont think either of us want to give up on this relationship but we obviously need to sort something out but I dont know what to do, next year im planning to belfast to live with him. But these issues need to be sorted! I've been up all night in despair not knowing what to do! If anyone had any advice on what I could do I would be really really grateful!
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement