Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pull up bar

Options
  • 22-03-2008 12:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭

Anyone know of any parks with an outdoor pull up bar in City Centre? Nothing on the Green.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

bostonian wrote: »
    Anyone know of any parks with an outdoor pull up bar in City Centre? Nothing on the Green.

There was a thread in the fitness forum recently where some members listed area's with pull up bar's.

I think Roper mentioned a few locations.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭bostonian

Mairt wrote: »
    There was a thread in the fitness forum recently where some members listed area's with pull up bar's.

I think Roper mentioned a few locations.

Cool... I'll go have a look. Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭bostonian

You know I did some searches for that thread, to no avail. Would you happen to remember the title of the thread?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

bostonian wrote: »
    You know I did some searches for that thread, to no avail. Would you happen to remember the title of the thread?

I don't, but if you PM 'Roper' and ask him about it. I'm sure it was Roper who spoke about them.

Advertisement