Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Longboard Recommendation

Options
  • 22-03-2008 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm in the market for a longboard and wonder if anyone has any recommendations.. So far I've looked at Naish 9'4, Circle One 9'2 and Takeoff 9'6. They all look pretty similar and are all epoxy and are a similar price.
    ~ €580

I've done a little bit of surfing before on a bic 7'3 and would like to switch to a longer board. WOuld be curious to hear anyones experience with the above board types or any other makes.

Thanks..
    /Jon

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭fireplace1982

I have a takyama 9'4'', really nice. You should decide whether you want a mini-mal or a proper longboard, i would recommmend the longboard!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭lightening

I have the 9'2 circle one. Never had a problem, I have nothing to compare with though!

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭jonathan11

In the end got a 10' circle one. Really happy with the board.
    Got it from the nice people in surfworldireland, bundoran. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭promethius

best of luck with it let us know how it goe for you.

Advertisement