Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pro Evo 2008 online (PS3)

Options
  • 22-03-2008 3:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

So I haven't triesd it yet but I remember on the previous one some of the lag was unreal in a few games, hence, I had to quit as I was accused of cheating most games I won (background downloader or something like that was mentioned). So I was wondering if the new one had resoved these issues?

I'm from Donegal and play on a 2mb eircom connection if that makes any difference, thanks in advance

Comments

shaunybhoy wrote: »
    So I haven't triesd it yet but I remember on the previous one some of the lag was unreal in a few games, hence, I had to quit as I was accused of cheating most games I won (background downloader or something like that was mentioned). So I was wondering if the new one had resoved these issues?

I'm from Donegal and play on a 2mb eircom connection if that makes any difference, thanks in advance

I've the same set up as you. If you stick to players showing 3 bars only its playable, you'll get the odd bad game though anyway. Apart from that you'll always get the occasional lag which can hinder you badly but sure what can ya do about it?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 shaunybhoy

Cheers, appreciate it, I'll give it a go later on

Advertisement