Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

History research topic booklet

Options
  • 22-03-2008 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,908 ✭✭✭

I was just wondering is it possible to print off from the internet a sample copy of the type of booklet we're going to write our research reports into? Thing is, I've typed out my report but I want to see am I going to have trouble fitting it all in because I think mine's a bit too long

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭Brooke01

deise59 wrote: »
    I was just wondering is it possible to print off from the internet a sample copy of the type of booklet we're going to write our research reports into? Thing is, I've typed out my report but I want to see am I going to have trouble fitting it all in because I think mine's a bit too long

No i don't think so. well my teacher gived everyone a copy to try it on. Ask her for a copy there in school now .... its a photo copy i mean:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,908 ✭✭✭Daysha

Never mind, found a sample booklet over on examinations.ie. Thanks anyway

Actually while I'm at it, you're not allowed have anything with you when you're writing it up yeah? Just you, the booklet and a pen. I mean it would be handy if I could just copy over my draft one while writing it up in class :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭The Walsho

deise59 wrote: »
    Never mind, found a sample booklet over on examinations.ie. Thanks anyway

Actually while I'm at it, you're not allowed have anything with you when you're writing it up yeah? Just you, the booklet and a pen. I mean it would be handy if I could just copy over my draft one while writing it up in class :D

I'm pretty sure you can just do that mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭dragonfly!

yeah you can copy your draft but you cant take the booklet home with ya? according to my teacher anyway.
    as she has been involved in various things with the school such as exchanges that means we dont have the time to write ours up in class so after Easter we gat to stay in at lunch and do it....
    the joy!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,935 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

We had spare booklets from last year so we all got a real one to practice into. Dead handy...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭armbruster

Also - if you brought the booklet home, you might spill coffee on it and what would you do then eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭bUILDERtHEbOB

We got booklets but our teacher said he'd mind them in school in case something happened to them, and then a few days later we had a sub and he went to take a look at the booklets and they were all bent.

Advertisement