Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer Exam Timetables?

Options
  • 22-03-2008 4:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭

Hey anyone know when the summer exam timetables are released?
    Jus tryin to book a holiday...:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

wont be out for quite a while yet iirc it was week 12 least semester. exams finish on the 19th if that helps

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Bakharwaldog

You'd think theyd giv us a few weeks notice...ya i knew the 19th ill just have to book around that..cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

"The provisional exam timetable will be published on the web site www.timetable.ul.ie on Monday 31st March 2008 (Week 9).

Any requests for changes must be submitted to Student Academic Administration by Thursday April 3rd at 3pm (This is the same time period given as per Academic Regulations - 4 days).

This is the procedure to follow: If any student has a genuine issue with the exam timetable, they must present it to his/her class rep who then talks to the whole class and gets a consensus. The class rep then talks to the lecturer responsible who sends an email with the request and his/her consent for the requested change. Requests must come from the lecturer responsible for that module and must be submitted through email to me.

The final exam timetable will be published at the beginning of Week 11 (week beginning April 14th) - this will be on the notice board outside the Student Academic Administration Office and on the web site www.timetable.ul.ie"

as per an email that class reps received during the week from SAA...

I don't want to start a thread on this but just wondering if we have college Monday?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Nope...All off!

🤪

• Advertisement

Phew :D

Advertisement