Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why does WoW get so boring?

Options
  • 22-03-2008 5:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Schism

I stopped playing WoW a few weeks back because I was so bored of doing the same things over and over again.
    I've tried nearly every class, played alliance and horde and still can't be bothered sticking with it.

So tell me what keeps you guys coming back for more, what's the attraction?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

it's like an everlasting gobstopper for your brain

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Schism

Funky wrote: »
    it's like an everlasting gobstopper for your brain

Best description I've heard for WoW yet :D

By the way I'm not trying to knock WoW or anything just interested in what more hardcore players find appealing about it.

the people

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Keep at it for a few hours and your brain stops working, everything is average then!
    Anyway, you have already paid for the play time, might as well take your fair share of the Blizzard servers while you can.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

I've tried nearly every class, played alliance and horde and still can't be bothered sticking with it.

Have you got to level cap and raided or pvp'd seriously? If you have youd know maybe:)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Im with Dustaz here.
    The game only stars after you max your char.
    I never bore of 5 man heroics,pvp can be good but also boring at times however.
    Raiding is immense but takes too much time for me personally hence why i prefer the heroic route.
    So no after 3 years im not bored,i have quit 2 times in the past but after a month or so i just wanted wow back.
    I play it for an hour or 2 at a time 4-5 times a week i guess.
    Its when you sit infront of your pc for hours on end like anything you will tire of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Schism

Dustaz wrote: »
    Have you got to level cap and raided or pvp'd seriously? If you have youd know maybe:)

Nope, highest level character is 65. Maybe I should give it another go and push for 70.

Advertisement