Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rally ride on mowers. Anyone any experience with them??

Options
  • 22-03-2008 7:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭

Hi All,

I've about 1000m2 of grass & I'm looking at buying a ride on. I'm currently looking at a 4 year old Rally. 15HP B&S engine with 42" cut, rear collector. Hydrostatic drive. Asking price of 1800 from a retailer with guarantee. Does anyone have any experience of these mowers??

thanks,
    Pat.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭GERMAN ROCKS

packas wrote: »
    Hi All,

I've about 1000m2 of grass & I'm looking at buying a ride on. I'm currently looking at a 4 year old Rally. 15HP B&S engine with 42" cut, rear collector. Hydrostatic drive. Asking price of 1800 from a retailer with guarantee. Does anyone have any experience of these mowers??

thanks,
    Pat.

i wouldnt think you would need a mower that size for that m2. i would always buy mowers new because the other person wouldnt be selling it if it wasnt giving trouble in general.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭packas

i wouldnt think you would need a mower that size for that m2. i would always buy mowers new because the other person wouldnt be selling it if it wasnt giving trouble in general.

thanks for the advice. I normally use a self drive & that takes me 2 hours to cut the grass. i suppose a 12HP 36" cut would do but seeing as this one has come up I thought it might do. What size would you recommend I use. I hate cutting grass so I want to get it done as quick as possible. Hence the reason for a 42" cut:D:D

Also buying new would be over 2500 euro. In my view too much money for a piece of gardening equipment :mad:

Advertisement