Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

extreme body modifiction

Options
  • 22-03-2008 8:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭

i cant seem to get acess to the extreme body modifiction?:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

It's a private forum, I don't have access either. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

Gordon wrote: »
    It's a private forum, I don't have access either. :)
    ive always had access to it since i joined and made posts on it?Its a open forum im sure.im also subscribed on it and when i go to it

vBulletin Message
    davey180, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

i get this now?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

No, it's definitely private. Try pming Hellrazer about it.

i have, no reply yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Hellrazer isn't online all the time. Extreme body modification is a private forum. There was an error in the access list that I fixed this evening, which was allowing open access to some people. That's probably why you can no longer access it.

Hellrazer can confirm if you should be able to access it.

• Advertisement

seamus wrote: »
    Hellrazer isn't online all the time. Extreme body modification is a private forum. There was an error in the access list that I fixed this evening, which was allowing open access to some people. That's probably why you can no longer access it.

i doubt hellrazer will confirm it thats for sure.

hi gordon its all sorted for now thanks .

seamus wrote: »

sorted thanks.

Advertisement