Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would you do a Shirley Valentine???

Options
  • 22-03-2008 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭

Ever since I saw that movie, when Im feeling a bit down I think Im gonna do it - take off to some little greek island on my tod and make fuck with some Greek God..!!

Then I come back to reality with a bang when my 2 yr old whacks me on the head with her boppy or something.

When your feeling blue do you have a fantasy that gets you through it??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Noteb

I usually think about more unfortunate people and think things could be worse....
    doesnt stop the self pity altogether tho :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭sharkie2008

a family friend did. she felt so fed up with her life here that once her kids left for uni she quit her job, sold her house and moved to africa to do charity work. she says she couldn't be happier now

• Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭Loopy

Noteb wrote: »
    I usually think about more unfortunate people and think things could be worse....
    doesnt stop the self pity altogether tho :)

I'll buzz ya if I ever do it and we can self pity together, with no grey skies:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Noteb

Well - make that your aim too.... it will keep you sane - knowing that some day you will get away from it all. sounds fabulous!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 508 ✭✭✭SW81

a family friend did. she felt so fed up with her life here that once her kids left for uni she quit her job, sold her house and moved to africa to do charity work. she says she couldn't be happier now

Good for her!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭kizzyr

Ever since I saw that movie, when Im feeling a bit down I think Im gonna do it - take off to some little greek island on my tod and make fuck with some Greek God..!!

Then I come back to reality with a bang when my 2 yr old whacks me on the head with her boppy or something.

When your feeling blue do you have a fantasy that gets you through it??

Would you let him kiss your stretch marks like Shirley??:D

There are lots of times I think I'd love to pack the bare essentials head to the airport, catch the first flight to Rome where I'd happily live forever. Then I realise the traffic on the M50 have moved 10 yards and I'm that bit closer to my job.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,170 ✭✭✭Invincible

I'd do a Shirley Valentine,if she asked nicely...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭Loopy

kizzyr wrote: »
    Would you let him kiss your stretch marks like Shirley??:D

There are lots of times I think I'd love to pack the bare essentials head to the airport, catch the first flight to Rome where I'd happily live forever. Then I realise the traffic on the M50 have moved 10 yards and I'm that bit closer to my job.

No cos in my fantasy I have a body like Beyonce:p

Advertisement