Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reason - Dance Loops - Keyboards

Options
  • 22-03-2008 9:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi there, I have a ROLAND FANTOM X8 and REASON 4.0 and I write my own compositions.
    However I think I may have a little bit too much technology and lack the knowledge how to use it. Granted they each have their own instruction manuals etc. but would greatly appreciate being in contact with other similar equipment users with the objective of getting to know how to use the equipment more. My major difficulties lie iwith the appregiator, drums and drum loops.

I hope this thread is posted in the correct place.

Kind regards
    Createmyown

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Might be better off in Music Production. Guys, send it back if you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭dav nagle

Hi there, I have a ROLAND FANTOM X8 and REASON 4.0 and I write my own compositions.
    However I think I may have a little bit too much technology and lack the knowledge how to use it. Granted they each have their own instruction manuals etc. but would greatly appreciate being in contact with other similar equipment users with the objective of getting to know how to use the equipment more. My major difficulties lie iwith the appregiator, drums and drum loops.

I hope this thread is posted in the correct place.

Kind regards
    Createmyown

I know Reason fairly well if you need any help just ask :0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Createmyown

Hi Dav Nagle

Great, would really appreciate that. Problem is how to say it! :-)
    Here goes
    In the RPG, appregiator one seems to be limited to the notes, how do i say this, i can understand full its meaning or duty or what it does but how can I change the sequence/ pattern in it so that it plays a chord similar to the Pattern 18 of the ROLAND keyboard? I hope you understand what I mean and appreciate your patience!

Kind Regards
    Createmyown

If it is a case of contacting me, please feel free to do so.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

Hi Dav Nagle

Great, would really appreciate that. Problem is how to say it! :-)
    Here goes
    In the RPG, appregiator one seems to be limited to the notes, how do i say this, i can understand full its meaning or duty or what it does but how can I change the sequence/ pattern in it so that it plays a chord similar to the Pattern 18 of the ROLAND keyboard? I hope you understand what I mean and appreciate your patience!

Kind Regards
    Createmyown

If it is a case of contacting me, please feel free to do so.

in the arpeggiator in Reason you just click different notes in the matrix IIRC.

Advertisement