Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laminating a FAC, legal?

Options
  • 22-03-2008 10:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭

Is it legal to laminate your FAC's? Has anyone encountered problems with Gardaí/dealers after laminating?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭pestshooter7

i copy mine and keep them with me.
    That way i cant loose the real one and have another one if needed.
    I doubt it is wrong to do either, i hope!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Bond-007 wrote: »
    Is it legal to laminate your FAC's? Has anyone encountered problems with Gardaí/dealers after laminating?

If you want any changes made during the year you will have a problem. I keep mine in a plastc wallet and make photcopies.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,023 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

On this point.Is there any news are they going to change the liscense format to somthing more wallet friendly and durable for the 3 year liscense???

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

Advertisement