Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wierd Music Videos

Options
  • 22-03-2008 10:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭

I've seen some wierd music videos in the last few days, I'm extreamly interested in these artists ideas, some unbelievably genius, so much so infact I have worries for what in Aphex Twins (Richard D. James') head! :confused: What I want you to day is post up some of your favorite and downright odd videos that you have come across in you time. I see it coming, so I may aswell get it out of the way, Aphex Twin! :)

"Come To Daddy", I'm sure we all know of that.

"Windowlicker", an iconic song with an iconic face.

The spectograph of "Equation" (aka "Mathematical Equation" or "The Formula"). Not really a music video, but the most odd thing I've ever seen. It's genius, who would ever think of doing it. Fast forward to 5:25 for it... if you didn't see it before, press play

There is something wrong with Aphex Twin, he must write down his nightmares. :eek:

Comments

Advertisement