Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Malaysian GP

• 22-03-2008 11:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭

Ferrari front row and McClaren docked places...Makes for an interesting start to the race - the McC crew will really want to avoid any early incidents. Ferrari really showing the pace that was promised and it looks like they could be difficult to stop (as long as they stay reliable).

🤪

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭syngindub

are you sure Ferrari where docked places. They are on provisional pole according to formula1.com. Will be an interesting race, i'm just sorry it's on so early. Now i wish i had a tv card to download the race and watch it maybe at 9am. Anyone know of coverage around this time?
    This race will be won and lost in the first face laps.

syngin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 574 ✭✭✭ro_chez

Its the Mclarens who have been penalised. There is a 50% of rain showers during the race so it may not be a walk in the park for Ferrari.

I just need to find something to keep me awake now for the next 5 hours!!

Here's a working link for anyone who wants to watch the race live online outside of the UK!

http://itv-80.vo.llnwd.net/d1/broadband/f1/simulcastPlayer.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭syngindub

that's a cool link. I see that it's advertising the next GP. So anyone actually see the race. I had to give in and look at the results this morning. There's no way i'll see the race today with the footie on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,961 ✭✭✭✭Frank Bullitt

Kimi really showed why he is champ,bad day for McLaren as well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,398 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

not a great race really, good to see teams closing the gap to the the top two teams, but not a very memorable race

eolhc wrote: »
    not a great race really, good to see teams closing the gap to the the top two teams, but not a very memorable race

Yeah, I actually fell asleep after half way through!! Massa needs to up his game now, according to f1racing.net, Alonso is eyeing his place at Ferrari!

Advertisement