Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned and post removed.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

Clearly your wrong and you deserved to be banned for trolling.
    That was hardly trolling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

funny-pictures-cat-cares-about-problems.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Pednantry alert: I don't consider Muslims to be a race any more than catholics are a race or Jews are a race or atheists are a race. They are muslim human beings. Racism would require discrimination based on genetically inherited and distinctive traits which alter the appearance of the individual but do not alter their humanity.

So a rant against a religion is not racism. Ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

That was hardly trolling.

Looking back over your posts you have clearly come to boards.ie with a massive attitude problem. You seem to concentrate on rebelling against mods decisions. In fact out of the 100 or so posts you have made about 25 of them seem to be you arguing against a ban/infraction for a trolling post made. That would make you a troll with a hatred of mods. I can't see you lasting long.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭OK-Cancel-Apply

seamus wrote: »
    Pednantry alert: I don't consider Muslims to be a race any more than catholics are a race or Jews are a race or atheists are a race. They are muslim human beings. Racism would require discrimination based on genetically inherited and distinctive traits which alter the appearance of the individual but do not alter their humanity.

So a rant against a religion is not racism. Ever.

That may be true on paper, but we all know that most Muslims belong to a certain ethnic group, and I believe that MANY people (not all) who rant and rave about Muslims are actually targeting the 'darker than white', bearded ethnic group associated with the religion.

What do you think Ian Paisley meant when he said that 'Catholics' breed like rabbits and multiply like vermin?

You see, the 'religion' cloak gives bigots an opportunity to say publically in one manner what they can only say privately in another.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

Standard banning. AnimalRights it seems like you've just joined us to troll. Calm down a bit. btw my flatmate has just shipped out to afghan. Scary when it is someone you actually see every day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

That may be true on paper, but we all know that most Muslims belong to a certain ethnic group, and I believe that MANY people (not all) who rant and rave about Muslims are actually targeting the 'darker than white', bearded ethnic group associated with the religion.

What do you think Ian Paisley meant when he said that 'Catholics' breed like rabbits and multiply like vermin?

You see, the 'religion' cloak gives bigots an opportunity to say publically in one manner what they can only say privately in another.

I to hate black men with beards.

Looking back over your posts you have clearly come to boards.ie with a massive attitude problem. You seem to concentrate on rebelling against mods decisions. In fact out of the 100 or so posts you have made about 25 of them seem to be you arguing against a ban/infraction for a trolling post made. That would make you a troll with a hatred of mods. I can't see you lasting long.
    I feel naked and vulnerable.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I feel naked and vulnerable.
    a/s/l?

a/s/l?

Blind date at Coolera House tommorow night? :o

• Advertisement

AnimalRights it seems like you've just joined us to troll.
    Most certainly not, hope your not being confused by Inspector Morsecuddlesworth.
    I joined for the Photography forum, Think I've had 2 infractions and reason there was the 2 was I didn't read the rules, The Mod PopeBenny seemed to be calm and collected and I will most certainly pick up tips from his post.
    Now to tarnish my reputation or twist my replies or have them stalked is def OTT.
    The original mod Dub13 explained here in this thread and I accepted and respected that but still busybodies keep bla bla-in........... :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭OK-Cancel-Apply

Boston wrote: »
    I to hate black men with beards.

Black men with beards pwn. Just look at Kimbo Slice.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,210 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

So clearly, with even the OP taking the piss out of his own thread, the question has been cleared up. Thread closed?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Most certainly not, hope your not being confused by Inspector Morsecuddlesworth.
    I joined for the Photography forum, Think I've had 2 infractions and reason there was the 2 was I didn't read the rules, The Mod PopeBenny seemed to be calm and collected and I will most certainly pick up tips from his post.

I've said you have argued against bans and infractions, I didn't say the bans and infractions are yours. That makes it a little worse tbh.
    Now to tarnish my reputation or twist my replies or have them stalked is def OTT.

I glanced through your post history. I would not consider that stalking. In fact its a great way to gage character and it's used as a vetting procedure for few forums here to avoid trolls. Your more then welcome to look back through mine.
    The original mod Dub13 explained here in this thread and I accepted and respected that but still busybodies keep bla bla-in........... :rolleyes:

Sorry but I hate to see people site banned since this site is a great resource for Irish people. It was more of a friendly warning then butting in and I'm glad that the situation was cleared up for you.

Advertisement