Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How often do you orgasm in your sleep?

Options
  • 23-03-2008 2:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭

I wouldn't say frequently but roughly about once a month or more I wake up in the middle of an orgasm which is pretty fabulous really - this is without having a playmate in bed either and I can never recall what dream I was having either. Does this happen other people much? I know men have wet dreams even in adulthood but how often? And ladies, does this happen to you regularly too?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Only if I haven't *ahem* in a coouple of days. But without fail if that's the case.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

I've had dreams where I've become really, really aroused but I've never actually climaxed. This is very interesting, Miss Fluff. Do you just orgasm "spontaneously" or do you do "physical stuff" in your sleep to aid climaxing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

I frequently wake up during the early hrs with a hard on (somtimes after an erotic dream of sorts which is hard to remember when fully awake ) but never into the wet dream stage.It's not always convient either to wake partner up at 5am to em ........share the expierence .

Heh, I've no problem with it... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

Dudess wrote: »
    I've had dreams where I've become really, really aroused but I've never actually climaxed. This is very interesting, Miss Fluff. Do you just orgasm "spontaneously" or do you do "physical stuff" in your sleep to aid climaxing?

That's just it, I never recall the dream that precedes it and oftentimes I am masturbating at the point I wake up which would explain it but on many occasions I have found that I am not, very nice way to start the day but don't know any of my friends that this happens to hence the curiosity:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

Last time i remember was in hospital

then i was "morto" cos i wasnt sure if I let out a loud groan :p

ah well

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭Aurora Borealis

It's happened me a good few times. It's great!!
    Often I've been touching myself in my sleep but sometimes it's seems it's just some dream that has aroused me but same as that I don't usually remember the dream unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

Miss Fluff wrote: »
    That's just it, I never recall the dream that precedes it and oftentimes I am masturbating at the point I wake up which would explain it but on many occasions I have found that I am not, very nice way to start the day but don't know any of my friends that this happens to hence the curiosity:)

My hubby gets up for work at 5am every week day morning, sometimes I wake when he leaves our bed, and wish he would stay for awhile longer. I feel so horny at that hour of the morning, I need sex, so I get my vibrator out - Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

unreggd wrote: »
    Last time i remember was in hospital

then i was "morto" cos i wasnt sure if I let out a loud groan :p

ah well
    LOL

Well it actually happened to me one night during the week a few times in a row. Can't remember whether I did anything to aid and abet it but it was great!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭[-0-]

I've often woken up with a stalk to greet me but I don't think I've ever had a wet dream. Considering I'm in my mid 20s.. it's kinda weird as I'm sure all my mates have.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭Profiler

Miss Fluff wrote: »
    I wouldn't say frequently but roughly about once a month or more I wake up in the middle of an orgasm which is pretty fabulous really - this is without having a playmate in bed either and I can never recall what dream I was having either. Does this happen other people much? I know men have wet dreams even in adulthood but how often? And ladies, does this happen to you regularly too?

Well to answer your question - never -

Now I feel even more cheated to be a man... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

It's happened to me a few times if I've been having sexy hot dreams. Yum yum! I wouldn't be doing anything physical, but what's happening to me in the dream, I can "feel". If it happens when himself is in the bed, sometimes I dream that I woke him up and carried on and I often think that's really happened. When in reality I was just waaaayy to unconscious/ lazy to wake him up!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Not really since I was a kid, and discovered a boy's favourite hobby!

I will regularly wake up from a very pleasant dream all ready for action, though ... half-awake, half still in dream can be a very good place! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭Pat McGhee

Slightly off topic but still along the same vein; one night, while both of us were fast asleep, by bf climbed on top & proceeded to have sex with me. I woke up just seconds before having the most fantastic orgasm of my life. EVER!! My reaction woke him & it took him more than a few seconds to realise where he was & what he was doing!

To this day he's still gutted he missed the best orgasm he ever gave me. Hehehehe......

I'm hoping for a repeat sleep-shag. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

Pat McGhee wrote: »
    Slightly off topic but still along the same vein; one night, while both of us were fast asleep, by bf climbed on top & proceeded to have sex with me. I woke up just seconds before having the most fantastic orgasm of my life. EVER!! My reaction woke him & it took him more than a few seconds to realise where he was & what he was doing!

I can't believe that I've read this. Something similar happened to me past, with a one off, but I thought it was a dream.
    I would not remember it in the same detail you can, so I never said anything to anybody.
    Could a girl dream about a really fantastic orgasm ?. I have had the pleasure of lots of very intense orgasms since, but that one still sticks in my memory.
    Was it a dream ? - or is it a fantasy ? -- WHATEVER, I'll never know now.

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭Pat McGhee

dh0661 wrote: »
    I can't believe that I've read this. Something similar happened to me past, with a one off, but I thought it was a dream.
    I would not remember it in the same detail you can, so I never said anything to anybody.
    Could a girl dream about a really fantastic orgasm ?. I have had the pleasure of lots of very intense orgasms since, but that one still sticks in my memory.
    Was it a dream ? - or is it a fantasy ? -- WHATEVER, I'll never know now.

I woke up just in time, that's why I can remember it.

Still hoping for a repeat performance. ;)

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

OMG, I always thought they were just really vivid dreams, that's cool, I orgasm in my sleep.. heh :D

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭StonedParadoX

My hubby gets up for work at 5am every week day morning, sometimes I wake when he leaves our bed, and wish he would stay for awhile longer. I feel so horny at that hour of the morning, I need sex, so I get my vibrator out - Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

heh since most likely u notice him hoppin out of bed you know u should pull him back in for a quickie instead of using your "machine"
    none of my business but hey its an idea :D

oh man .. im not sure if iv had cum while asleep i do have Vivid ****in sex dreams which iv managed to only control TWICE at least im pretty sure i was controlling what was going on cuz i was talking to her .. anyway
    and waking up with a hard on is so enjoyable

• Registered Users Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭mormank

Pat McGhee wrote: »

To this day he's still gutted he missed the best orgasm he ever gave me. Hehehehe......

I'm hoping for a repeat sleep-shag. ;)

this is uncanny cos something similar happened a friend of mine once.

he and a friend of his were in bed together after a drunken night out. they were just friends, really good friends. she woke up to the site of him on top of her in the process of having sex with her. she was horrified and a huge argument ensued..she hasnt spoken to him since.

he swears he was drunk etc and was asleep too or whatever and had no control over what he was doing.

what do you guys think of this one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Rare Man Fidlle

I think he's slightly full of it..! I myself do like the sleep shag, as in when my other half is asleep and I'm wicked horny, I'll start to get her turned on in her sleep, get the juices flowing if ya like, and then proceed to have great sex, and as other ladies have posted, she wakes up in the middle and has a fantabulous orgasm.......then doses off again..!! But I have never done this "in my sleep", and I don't really think it's possible, it's just an excuse cos they feel guilty doing that to someone who's asleep......

It does rock though, the old sleeping bj is pretty sweet too, but a lot more difficult to "pull off" (pardon the pun...!!) :p

• Advertisement
Advertisement