Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Man (or woman) with a van?

Options
  • 23-03-2008 2:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭

I am trying to organise the Ninja Karaoke for the BGRH/LL and boardsies in general. I have my own kit, but as mentioned in this post http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055257918 I need some help getting it to a venue. The reason being I don't think anyone has the extra equipment I would need.

If anyone has a small van/jeep/MPV, (I can fit it into a Daihatsu Terios) and is willing to come to me on the Northside and pick me and the kit up, please let me know. Alternatively if you know anyone who has the kit let me know.

Thankyou for your time.

DJ Spider :pac:

P.S Mods feel free to move.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

PM Cormie.

This would be right up his alley :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

If it's for charity I can do it ;)

What date though? Just to make sure I'm free. And how northsoide are ya? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭DJ_Spider

Hi Cormie, thanks for the reply. I am trying to do it round the end of May. It's my birthday on the 28th, so probably the friday or saturday nearest that. Will have to check for bank holidays though. AFAIK the following Monday (1st June) is a bank holiday. So we might do it on the 30th or 31st May.

As regards to location I will PM you.

Thanks again. :D

Advertisement