Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

strippers in navan - hellp!!!

Options
  • 23-03-2008 5:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭

Holy crap, just got back from Solar Nightclub in Navan and saw 3 strippers go topless. One was called Roxy or Roxxxy (or anything spelled sounding it), one was a black babe wearing white afro wig and one was supposedly an ex playboy model.

Anyway, they were called the centerfold strippers or something like that. I've goggled different combinations, but found nothing. Anyone know of them??

mal

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭flanum

did you "goggle" them properly?

in before the lock!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

thread useless w/o pics, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭FruitLover

Oh, man!! Strippers!!!! Unbelievable!!!!!!

Did you actually go online at half 4 in the morning specifically to tell the internet about some girls being paid to shake their tits?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭flanum

still in before the lock,

hmmm a stripper called roxy? wow, i wander if thats her real name??
    and was the black girl called "guinness"? esp. for their fly-in ireland weekend blitz?

you actually "goggled" this when ye came home, obviously alone.. are ye in love with these girls??
    i bet they winked at you too!
    they are probably in taxi/hotel right now just gagging for ya, cos they picked you out of the whole crowd!

now why am i thinking of the time in the eighties when sam fox appeared in the white horse in cavan and got slagged, the following sunday headlines were "how i got mauled by cavan cavemen"!

anyways lad, stick to the "goggles"!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,344 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

I'd say at this atage he's had his **** and passed out and won't bother returning to this thread

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭Clytus

wow!!!....dont know them but they sure sound smashing...and in NAVAN!!!!

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,102 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Just type "boobies" into google. I'm sure you'll find them and live happily ever after.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭Caoimhín

I am ashamed..

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

malene wrote: »
    Holy crap, just got back from Solar Nightclub in Navan and saw 3 strippers go topless. One was called Roxy or Roxxxy (or anything spelled sounding it), one was a black babe wearing white afro wig and one was supposedly an ex playboy model.

Anyway, they were called the centerfold strippers or something like that. I've goggled different combinations, but found nothing. Anyone know of them??

mal

Strippers topless? STOP THE PRESSES!

What's next? Singers singing and gardeners gardening? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭mthd

The goggles, they do nothing!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

mal
    pics or gtfo

join a club/go travelling

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

Ibtl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

Don't worry folks, I've informed na gardai.
    It won't be happening again any time soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

mthd wrote: »
    The goggles, they do nothing!

Damn you! Got there before me :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 586 ✭✭✭The Mighty Ken

Lonely onanist seeks love.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Well did you find them yet?

Navan strippers lol, that's some nasty ****.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Moved from After Hours. Please don't hate me, Meath mods :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

<tumbleweed>

Simple minds, simple pleasures.

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭malene

Collie D wrote: »
    I'd say at this atage he's had his **** and passed out and won't bother returning to this thread

No ****, and learn how to spell please. "atage" in this sentence makes no sense. The word you're looking for is stage.

Mal

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

Looking at your previous posts, it seem to be that you are spam promoting Solar nightclub?

Tut tut tut! Thats not allowed.

Some people from Taboo got banned for the same reason!

Any mods want to look into this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

No ****, and learn how to spell please. "atage" in this sentence makes no sense. The word you're looking for is stage.

Mal

OMG, the 1st unwritten rule of a forum, You dont put any pass on typos:rolleyes:

Anyway back to topic. Yes i seen the strippers in Solar last night, I work there:p

Access wrote: »
    Looking at your previous posts, it seem to be that you are spam promoting Solar nightclub?

Yes, i get a 10% commission on the 15 or so people reading this. I'll be rich beyond my wildest dreams!!! If a mod wants to remove the solar part, fair enough. I just want to know the agency. maybe BITEMYBANGER

I don't work there u fool. Remove the solar part if u want. I just want to know the agency? maybe BITEMYBANGER can ask Sandra or the other manager.

mal

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

Dont mind calling me a fool!

If you had any common sense you would ring the Newgrange hotel (Solar) and ask to speak to the duty manager, i'm sure they could tell you.

And did i say you work there in my post? No, i merely stated the fact that you seem to be promoting them an awful lot in your few posts.

Dont mind calling me a fool!

If you had any common sense you would ring the Newgrange hotel (Solar) and ask to speak to the duty manager, i'm sure they could tell you.

And did i say you work there in my post? No, i merely stated the fact that you seem to be promoting them an awful lot in your few posts.

I don't have the balls to ring them, if I'm honest. Hopefully someone on the inside posts here and can let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

ill find out the name of the agency tonight and let you know, I know the name of the agent but not the agency, dont wanna post any info like that without an OK from base;)

ill find out the name of the agency tonight and let you know, I know the name of the agent but not the agency, dont wanna post any info like that without an OK from base;)

thanks a million, if u want my email, let me know,

Mal

Advertisement