Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blanchardstown beauticians?

Options
  • 23-03-2008 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭

Hope this is in the right thread folks..
    Does anybody know if there is a beauticians open in Blanch today, Sunday and if so, what times. Or where is the nearest one to Blanch?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Yellow Pages and a phone call FTW

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Guru Maith Agut

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Yellow Pages and a phone call FTW

No phone, no yellow pages, new house (with wireless connection from next door:D). Thanks for your help Xavi :rolleyes:
    Anybody else be more obliging?

No phone, no yellow pages, new house (with wireless connection from next door:D). Thanks for your help Xavi :rolleyes:
    Anybody else be more obliging?

Well that's awful ungrateful of you. I made a suggestion. No need to be rude just cause it didn't suit.

On Easter Sunday with very few people online early in the morning you should be grateful for any helpful response, especially considering that the Yellow Pages is available online too. So yeah, have one of these yourself :rolleyes:

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Well that's awful ungrateful of you. I made a suggestion. No need to be rude just cause it didn't suit.

On Easter Sunday with very few people online early in the morning you should be grateful for any helpful response, especially considering that the Yellow Pages is available online too. So yeah, have one of these yourself :rolleyes:

Well I presumed you were being rude yourself, in l33t speak. What does FTW mean?

'For The Win'. As in it's the best option

• Advertisement

Ah well then, my apologies :o
    I get a bit sick of the abuse that gets thrown at people who ask questions on here so quickly so I tend to get ready to be on the defensive immediately. I found yellow pages online and Blanch is closed :(
    Thanks.

Apology accepted :D Not everyone here is out to get you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 508 ✭✭✭SW81

This would be better in Fashion and Appearance though.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement