Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family friendly places in Dublin - advice needed

Options
  • 23-03-2008 12:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭

Hi All

Basically I am looking to move to Dublin in the next 6-18 months depending on work etc. At the moment I am researching prices of housing etc to rent (I won't be buying as can't afford it) and I can go up to 2000 euros a month on the budget I have in mind, basically I am looking for advice on areas that have nice schools (secondary schools primarily) and that are family friendly. I am a single parent with one child (who is ten now) and will be moving either this summer or next summer (so that he can settle in to the area and begin school at September). Where are the places to go to and to avoid? Also I would be working on the south side of the city so fairly easy access would be needed, so a place with good bus routes would be needed. Any advice and tips would be very welcome, thanks.

Comments

Advertisement