Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

iPhone and Parrot CK3100

• 23-03-2008 12:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭

Has anyone got this set up at the moment? Its the only thing holding me back from getting the iPhone now. I read that it sometimes drops calls or doesn't always pair? These posts were from the original launch of the phone last year so wondering if this issue was addressed.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Le Burp

Firmware 1.1.4 fixes that issue

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭su_dios

Le Burp wrote: »
    Firmware 1.1.4 fixes that issue

Will it operate the phonebook too? I read that only the ck3200 syncs with the phonebook?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Le Burp

Not 100% sure about the phone book but actually paired my iphone with a 3100 last night at a friends as I am considering getting one...Also might be an idea to upgrade the firmware on the 3100 aswell.

Yeah I was thinking that maybe its a firmware thing that might need an update. Good to hear it works though. Cheers!

Btw just bought an incase slide iphone case in white in advance of my iphone purchase :D Great case!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Pataman

Yep it works fine with the ck3100

• Advertisement

Thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭v10

Just so you know it the iPhone also works with the Nokia CK15W carkit (the one with the screen) and the phonebook support works.

Advertisement