Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waxer in Dublin

Options
  • 23-03-2008 6:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭

I usually get it done in Cork but thats getting kinda rediculous since I'm up in Dublin most of the time. I went to one in town but it was about twice the price of the one in Cork so I was wondering, can anyone recommend one out in the Ranelagh/Stillorgan area? Anywhere along the 46A route

Just not one thats expensive! (Price wise I went for a underarm wax-it was €16 in Dublin but only €9.50 in Cork-and the place in Cork is right in the city centre... actually is there an Yves Rocher in Dublin?)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Beauty salons in Dublin are waaaaaaay overpriced compared to the rest of the country.Ive had to resort to shaving cos my wallet cant take the pain of a wax in Dublin!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

Have a look throught this thread there are a fair few placed named.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055196194

There are also a few other threads on waxing if ya have a look through the other pages on the forum.

Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement