Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'nother oldie

Options
  • 23-03-2008 6:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭

Newly commissioned, the officer reported for his first day's duty at the Foreign Legion fort in the desert. He noticed a flea bitten, ragged camel that was idly scratching its a**e on a set of steps, and he turned to his sergeant. What is that disgusting animal doing there?" he demanded.

"Well sir, it's like this -- the men dont have much release here in the fort, and that camel is the only way for them...."

"Ah. I see." the officer nodded. "Well, I won't ask my men to suffer anything that I won't." As the sergeant watched in silence he mounted the steps, unbuttoned his breeches, and had his way with the camel. When he returned down he said to the sergeant "I suppose I can understand now. It is, after all their only release."

"Yes sir. But they usually ride it into Sidi Bel Abbes the visit the girls in the kasbah..."

Comments

Advertisement