Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gas Blowback KSC - HK USP .45

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

zero19 wrote: »
    Green in the cold weather, 134a in warm, almost an oxymoron in Ireland that lol Getting a metal slide for her soon though :D As for the mag release it's a bit different from other GBBs but it's friendly to lefties and righties

Thanks man, When T gets them in again I may purchase one. altough I kinda fancy the compact.....wonder will he get one of those in?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

glad to help , as for the whole gas in or out of mags, gas in pressure building up gas has to go somewhere. me personaly dont like the idea ,i completly vent my mags when there not being used

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Alvin T. Grey

NEVER "vent" the mags.

To remove gas, hold the slide lock down, and double tap (fire two cycles, wait a second, and repeat) until the gas has emptied. This prevents the seals freezing and cracking with repeated use. Do not press the gas relese button. It's not for general use.
    (Ask MIA. At TFBB they blew a smack load of mags by doing this)

Spray some sylicone into the valve and give a it a quick squirt of gas - a half a second or so. This puts preassure on the seals, and moves them into the locked position where they belong, while pushing oil into the mag where it can insulate as well as lubricate the seals.
    Then store them in a cool place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 whose-law-anywa

As per iceage link, keep a bit of gas in the mag. When you open up a fresh mag vent it and you will notice that they come pressurised anyway.

Advertisement