Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Web Designer Required. (for free of course!!)

Options
  • 23-03-2008 7:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭

Hey Folks,
    I'm looking for some help here. We need a new design for our site. I'm wondering would anybody like to do a site for us?

I was hoping to do maybe a swap for Studio Time or Engineering duties.

Suggestions welcome.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭condra

Hi Studiorat!

I dont need any studio time or engineering right now, but I'd be happy to do it anyway, unless someone else really wants to do it, or you had someone else in mind.

Maybe you might have a good book on recording/pro audio lying around or some old issues of SOS that I could make use of as payment :D

Did you have a certain style in mind? I quite like the site you have at the moment, but (personally) I can imagine something darker with less text and more imagery, ie something slick and stylish.

Let me know if you'd like me to have a go and we can talk about it a bit more.

Greets!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

Hi,
    Thanks for the offer, PM etc.

Advertisement