Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Conducting Market Research

Options
  • 23-03-2008 8:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hello!
    I wish to conduct research on the effectiveness of relationship marketing campaigns in an online environment, and was looking for a company to help me out.
    I am an MSc student in DIT, and the research I propose to conduct would be towards a substantial thesis project, and as such will be quite in depth.
    Ideally, I wish to interview, and gather data on a customer-centric company, which trades online or provides an online service.
    The company would preferably have a strong “fan base” of users/members who interact with the site, or other users on the site on a regular basis.
    Naturally any information gathered as part of the research will be kept confidential.
    Anyway, I genuinely believe that this research would be an advantage to any company willing to take part.
    If you are interested please post a quick reply or send a private message.
    I look forward to hearing from you,
    MacHale

Advertisement