Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Preschools in Cobh?

Options
  • 23-03-2008 9:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭

Can anybody here recommend a good pre-school in Cobh for a 2 and a half yr old? I have been looking around and I'm getting differing opinions about various places so it is hard to choose.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭beaushalloe

the best thing for you to do is visit them to get a feel for the place. its a very personal thing, and only you can feel comfortable in what you see and experience when you go there. are the staff friendly, do they chat to you and your child, are the children happy to play, is there age appropiate equiptment, see do they have a structured curriculum or are you happy for them to be more play based. all pre schools have to be registered and checked on a yearly basis with the health board so you shouldnt find a 'bad' place, its more about what you and you child will feel comfortable with.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Deliverance

Thanks, that is good advice, I'll look around and use the points you highlighted. I didn't know what to actually look for as this our first experience of choosing a preschool, I've seen one or two that looked a bit rubbish, the staff in these places looked like it was a daily chore which they did not enjoy.

Your advice makes total sense and is concise, thanks again.

Advertisement