Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best PS3 deal??

• 23-03-2008 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Hi, does anybody know where the best ps3 deal is at the moment? I am looking to get one, have seen an offer in hmv where you get 2 games, 2 blu-ray movies and extra controller for 480 (i think) that seems to be the best i have seen??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

I got a PS3 on Friday for €280 in Tesco. Well I paid 400 but i'll get 30% back in vouchers. It may have ended today though, im not too sure. Still worth a look though, defo seems to be the best offer at the minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭cruachan7

Cheers, I done the same yesterday at tesco in the squar tallaght, the deal with ratchet and clank + uncharted, paid 460 will get 140 back in may!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

Bump for this. Looking for a PS3 GT5 Prologue bundle (it's the game that finally gives me a reason to buy a PS3)
    So far I've found €420 for the bundle plus two Blu-ray movies in Gamestop.

Anyone found anything better than that?

Advertisement