Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to get a big irish flag?

Options
  • 23-03-2008 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭

anyone know in town where i could get a big Irish flag, need it for an event in the States next week, never went into town on Paddys weekend due to the yearly migration of scum into the city for the parades so couldnt pick one up

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Much as it pains me......there is/was a Sinn Féin shop on Thomas Street that would, I assume stock such an item. Hope that's of help.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Sinn Fein Shop? haha not really.
    You make it sound like they do mugs with gerrys adams face on it and IRA tea towels.

It was just mauric quinlivan's campaign office during the general election.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭xanthe

in a big irish flag shop :D
    lol...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Sinn Fein Shop? haha not really.
    You make it sound like they do mugs with gerrys adams face on it and IRA tea towels.

It was just mauric quinlivan's campaign office during the general election.

Looked very retail-ish on the front...I believe it was doubling as Maurice's office?? Nice guy actually.:eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Try the Army Surplus Store across from the old ESB retail shop.

You could also try Radar Stores on Foxe's Bow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,462 ✭✭✭finbarrk

I got a dressmaker to make one up for me. She was from Ennis though.

Advertisement