Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to buy??

Options
  • 23-03-2008 10:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

Hi, Hope this is not too stupid a question but I was going to buy a games console for my children who are 8, 6, 4 & 2 but I have no idea what to buy:confused: It seems that "everyone" has a nintento DS, Wii, Playstation, PSP etc..etc.. but we are deprived:D so any ideas/advice greatly appreciated. Oldest 3 are girls if that matters...God! I'm clueless:o
    Many thanks, Carrie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,255 ✭✭✭ongarite

Wrong section my friend. This is the console modding section where people do bad things to their consoles, not kiddy friendly!

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Tazer

Id say get a Wii mate ;) They're the most fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭toco123

Is there a general console forum tho and a wii would be perfect as they are the most fun and would be aimed at every audience compared to macho shoot em up consoles like the PS3 and xbox360. One nintendo DS wouldn't be enough to share with 4 kids

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Wii would be fine for 8 year old but for the others they would be too young.
    I'd buy the old reliable PS2 and you can get games v cheap on adverts.ie.
    That way if gets broken, it's not a total disaster.

Advertisement