Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pharmaceutical Science MSc

Options
  • 24-03-2008 12:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Just wondering if anyone has taken an MSc in Pharmaceutical Science.

I've been looking at courses at Trinity (Pharmaceutical Analyis, Pharmaceutical Technology, and Pharmaceutical Medicine), Hibernia (Pharmaceutical Medicine), and DIT (Pharmaceutical QA and Biotech) and am trying to decide which to apply for and how reputable each course is.

I did an honours biology degree and work in a clinical trials company (starting graduate job) but would really like to work for a pharmaceutical company in a project mgt role (non-lab based) and at this stage I think a postgrad course in this area may be of benefit. I am also toying with the idea of doing a Business in Mgt at Smurfit but don't know if that's a route I should take.

Does anyone have any advice regarding the above courses and/or what job opportunities may present themselves following their completion? Thanx :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭epopnomis

I'm also interested in doing a Masters in Pharmaceutical Science somewhere, I know your post was from last year but did you start a course in the end, if so which one was it and is it any good. I'd love to hear your views on the subject.

Thanks

Simon

Advertisement